Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
- Records indicate hours of sunshine in Churchill, Manitoba range from 1:34 daily in November to 9:09 per day in July
- The longest day of the year is 18:04 long and the shortest day is 5:55 long.
- The longest day is 12:08 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1767 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:50 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 40.3% of daylight hours. The remaining 59.7% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 31.7° above the horizon at Churchill, Manitoba.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 627.9 kms (390.2 miles) N
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 825.6 kms (513 miles) WNW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 454.2 kms (282.3 miles) W
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 464.2 kms (288.4 miles) WSW
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 267 kms (165.9 miles) S
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 397.6 kms (247.1 miles) SW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 786.1 kms (488.5 miles) WSW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 647.7 kms (402.5 miles) SW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 683.9 kms (425 miles) SW
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 544.2 kms (338.2 miles) S
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 862.9 kms (536.2 miles) S
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 829.8 kms (515.7 miles) NE
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 541.8 kms (336.7 miles) NNE
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 603.1 kms (374.8 miles) SSE
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 820.7 kms (510 miles) SSE
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 846.2 kms (525.8 miles) SSE
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 852.6 kms (529.8 miles) S