| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Churchill, Manitoba in November is very cold at -12.5 °C (9.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -8.8 °C (16.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -16.3 °C (2.7 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with snow periodically. A mere 35.5mm (1.4in) of water is transfered during an average of 17 days.
- The skies in Churchill, Manitoba are really dreary with on balance just 1:30 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 6:50 long and the longest day is 8:48 long with an average length of 7:44.
- There are approximately 5:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Churchill, Manitoba November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Churchill, Manitoba:
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 627.9 kms (390.2 miles) N
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 825.6 kms (513 miles) WNW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 454.2 kms (282.3 miles) W
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 464.2 kms (288.4 miles) WSW
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 267 kms (165.9 miles) S
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 397.6 kms (247.1 miles) SW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 786.1 kms (488.5 miles) WSW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 647.7 kms (402.5 miles) SW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 683.9 kms (425 miles) SW
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 544.2 kms (338.2 miles) S
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 862.9 kms (536.2 miles) S
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 829.8 kms (515.7 miles) NE
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 541.8 kms (336.7 miles) NNE
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 603.1 kms (374.8 miles) SSE
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 820.7 kms (510 miles) SSE
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 846.2 kms (525.8 miles) SSE
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 852.6 kms (529.8 miles) S